Product was given to me in order to post my honest opinion.
Mints are a staple in my purse. I am not a big fan of chewing gum, but I want to have fresh breath after I eat or when I am out. I met up with Sencha Naturals last year at Expo West and was impressed by their new Green Tea +C effervescent drink mix. They were launching a more natural version of Emergen-C. They also had some of their mints available to sample.
Sencha Natural’s Green Tea Mints are unlike your average mints. Three mints is equal to 1 cup of green tea antioxidants. So not only do these mints freshen your breath, but they are packed full of antioxidants to keep you healthy. These mints currently come in 8 flavors: SEN CHA Original, Tropical Mango, Pink Dragonfruit, Bombay Chai, Moroccan Mint, Yuzu Ginger, Island Guava and Fuji Apple. Their ingredient list can be found online. Their products are 100% natural, vegan, and gluten free, sugar free, caffeine free and kosher.
Here are some of the benefits of green tea (for more info click here):
- Protects against heart disease by lowering bad cholesterol, reducing high blood pressure, and reducing the incidence of atherosclerosis.
- Promotes weight loss by stimulating your body’s metabolism without raising your heart rate like coffee or other caffeinated sources.
- Builds a strong immune system through antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Improves mental focus, attention, and cognitive ability giving new meaning to “green fuel.”
- Prevents physical and mental fatigue and age-related memory loss.
- Preserves skin by minimizing wrinkles1, skin discolorations, and age spots. Also reduces acne, eczema, and other major skin conditions.
- Enhances oral health by helping to prevent the bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay, dental plaque, and gum disease.
I was sent an assortment of mints to try. I was able to try the Tropical Mango, Pink Dragonfruit, Bombay Chai, Moroccan Mint, and Yuzu Ginger. Yummy! I love the leaf shape and most of the time I take two mints at a time. My favorite is the Pink Dragonfruit. I am normally not a big fan of ginger, but I do enjoy the Yuzu Ginger…I just take one at a time because otherwise they get spicy! I like both the canisters and the tubes. Both are convenient and easy to carry in my purse. Like I said before, I will take any extra antioxidants I can get so I appreciate that this mint does more than just naturally freshen my breath.
Connect with Sencha Naturals on , , and .
Which mint flavor you are most excited to try.