Woolino merino baby sleep sacks have a host of amazing features. It is perfect at home or on the go and fits into a compact pouch. Strategically placed snaps make the size adjustable and diaper changes easy. Your baby will be comfortable in a Woolino 4 Season baby sleeping bag in temperatures ranging from 63 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a travel bag, room thermometer, and it is in a plastic-free, ready-to-gift package!
The merino baby swaddle blanket and hat are great for those first three months before your baby fits into a merino baby sleep bag. Babies have a limited ability to regulate their own body temperature, the merino wool swaddle will keep your baby comfortable and snug from birth.
Our Favorite Features of Woolino Merino Wool:
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals
- Regulates body temperature
- Sustainable, 100% natural Australian merino wool
- Machine washable
- Super soft on baby’s skin
Our Favorite Features of the Woolino Baby and Toddler Sleep Sacks:
- Available in two sizes, 3 to 24 months and 2T to 4T
- Seat belt slot for easy transfer from car to crib
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer
Our Favorite Features of the Woolino Newborn Swaddle/Blanket:
- Large square size, 90 by 90 cm
- Comes with matching newborn hat and swaddling instructions
- Naturally stretchier, easier to wrap, and stays in place
- Unlike shaped swaddles that are quickly outgrown, the wrap can be used as a stroller blanket, in the car, as a nursing cover, sun shade, etc.
Purchase: The 2013 Collection Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bags retail for $119 (baby) to $139 (toddler) each, you can purchase it on the Woolino website. The swaddle set retails for $69. The Woolino products are also available on and select retailers across U.S. and Canada.
Win One! Woolino is blessing one of you with a 2013 Collection Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag in your choice of size/color AND another winner will receive the Newborn Swaddle Set.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends April 23rd at 11:59 pm, open to U.S. and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. AnaB Social and participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
I love the idea of using this material to help the baby/toddler regulate their own body temperature – and that it is fire resistent!!! Excellent!
I love the Woolino Long-sleeve Pajamas, 100% Superfine Merino Wool, Cream.
I love all the Woolino pajamas look super comfy!
I also love their toddler long-sleeve pajamas.
I learned how breathable it is!
I learned that they even have a seat belt slot! Thanks for the giveaway!
Rachael Henzman recently posted..Comfy Sack Giveaway at Real Mom Reviews!
I like the Longsleeve Bodysuit Onsie
Lana Bradstream recently posted..