This year Attached Moms is presenting a simplified holiday time. It is easy to overindulge in both food and presents during holidays. While for me, I love to give, giving too much can take away from quality time AND mean I spend too much money and not enough time. This year, to help guide my readers, we’re focusing on the more practical holiday gifts.
Our sponsors for this event are:
- Japenese Monkey Pants – review here and website
- Pink Lemonade Shop – review here and website
- Sympatico Clothing – review here and website here
- G-baby Designs – review here and website here
- FlipSize – presentation here and website here
- Artifact Puzzles – review here and website here
- Happy Booty Boutique – presentation here and
- Amy Holmgren – Essential Oils – presentation here
- It Is Well Soaps & Lotions – presentation here
- Hookin For Rent – presentation here and
- Kobieta – review here and website here
- Fabric Outlet – review here and
- Little PNuts – review here and on the web
Enter on the rafflecopter form below to win some great gifts and support our sponsors! Giveaway open to US only and ends 11/22. Good Luck!
Brittleby’s Corner is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.