If you are familiar with my blog, Zeta Technology is not a new company. I am excited to tell you about their newest product that will be coming out this weekend at Natural Products Expo West.
Zeta Technology produces a range of therapy products that provide pain and stress relief. Using unique patented technology, these products channel Far-Infrared and other energies to the body, reducing pain, swelling, and surface bruising. Use Zeta therapy products to help treat arthritis, repetitive stress injury, muscular inflammation, and to provide overall stress relief.
The Zeta Bath Boost is made with the same ingredients found in their Zeta Discs and Ball. It consists of water, epsom salt, tourmaline, jade, zeolite, germanium, and Mano stone. It works like their other products with far infrared heat that reaches deep into body. It can be used on your feet, hands, elbows or the entire body.
- The deep muscle relaxation associated with good far infrared and hot baths helps to reduce cramps, tension headaches and improves muscle elasticity.
- Increased circulation of the lymph system required for the sweating process helps to clear the system of toxins and create a free-flowing system to remove toxins, bacteria and viruses from the body.
- Increased blood circulation improves all bodily systems by increasing the rate of nourishing blood cells to damaged tissue.
- Add oils, Epsom salts or other bath additives. Zeta’s “boost” is safe to use with other products.
- Improve immune system to help fight infection and colds. The vascular and lymph system stimulation decreases your risk of colds and infection by stimulating the immune system to improve the ability of your body to destroy the bacteria and virus cells that can make you sick.
Are you convinced yet that this is an amazing product? I am always looking for a more natural way to relax and heal my body. I have been working out a lot lately, including running and riding my bike, so my body is constantly sore. I tried out the Zeta Bath Boost on my whole body. It felt amazing. My feet tingled, but that is probably because they were the sorest part of my body. I would recommend adding a drop of Lavender essential oil to give an over feeling of peace and rest. My body felt relaxed and warm afterwards.
You can buy the Zeta Bath Boost online in a single, 3, 6 or 48 count vials. Or you can purchase it in bottles. The six pack is $28.99. If you are looking for a more natural way to alleviate body aches and pains, check out all the products that Zeta Technology has to offer.